Using the latest technology, dwf evoclaim takes the time-consuming elements of your job and automates them, leaving you with less admin and more time to work on the important stuff.
With flexibility and simplicity at its core, dwf evoclaim is intuitive (making it quick to pick up) and easy to mould to the way you work. Unlike some systems it works around you, rather than you working around it.
Our customers save time with dwf evoclaim
I recently moved my claims management system to dwf evoclaim, after a successful tender bid by DWF 360 . I wanted to run a test to demonstrate the benefit of our new system, so I processed the same FOI request through both.
The results were that dwf evoclaim was 80% quicker than my old system.
I was very pleased with the result because I believe that a claims solution should save you time, as well as council tax payer’s money and this, was a good example of doing both.Colin Mackenzie, Insurance Officer, The Highland Council
Cloud Hosted or On-Premise
Highly secure, cloud based claims software for faster, lower cost deployment, accessible from any browser on any device and from any location. Painless upgrades and lower maintenance costs, plus the capability to scale and seamlessly integrate with other line of business applications. On-premise deployment also available.
Instant, Real Time Reporting
Powerful, decision enhancing Management Information at the touch of a button. Built upon Microsoft SQL Server reporting technology, the claims system provides detailed ad-hoc and custom reports that can be scheduled to run automatically and even emailed to recipients on timed delivery.
More Efficient Claims Management
Paperless and fully audited processing capabilities speed up the administration of claims. Automatic alerts ensure that claims handlers are notified when new information or correspondence is inputted, and pre-defined letter and email templates speed up communications and ensure professional standards and regulatory compliance are maintained.
Advanced Search Functionality
Achieve time saving and compliance related benefits via the availability of fully audited and quickly traceable information. Search across any field and document content – if it’s in the system, you can search against it.
Microsoft Outlook Integration
Easily attach email correspondence to claims files and scan, store, reference and archive all inbound and outbound claim related communication and documentation.
In-built document storage capabilities as standard or you have the option of using Microsoft SharePoint as your document store. Alternatively, our solution can integrate with your in-house document management solution.
Save Time, Money & Free Up Resources
Minimal upfront costs as all hardware, licences, maintenance, administration, capacity planning, back-ups and trouble shooting is handled by us. You just pay for what you need with everything bundled into a predictable, monthly OPEX fee whilst your internal IT team are free to focus on delivering applications and strategies that deliver added value to the business.
Greater Security, Flexibility & Control
Hosted on our fully managed, shared platform to provide greater security and flexibility as each claims system implementation has its own distinct database segregated using extensive security controls to prevent cross system data leakage, whilst also enabling greater levels of customisation for specific implementation.
Highly Secure Tier 3 Data Centre
Highly secure and reliable computing environment backed up 24/7 support, PCI DSS for Physical Hosting Services, ISO27001 and ISO9001 certifications. Authorised to process HM Government data protectively marked ‘Restricted’ and accredited to store patient data for and behalf of the NHS. Plus, an integrated security layer affords the best protection whatever cyber space throws our way.
Secure Anytime, Anywhere Access from Any Device
Connect securely via HTTPS using any web browser and any device. Simply login and immediately access all the information you need, be it claim notes, images or real time reports. With your data securely stored in the cloud on our hosted platform, it’s all accessible via your internet connection, giving you the convenience to work where you want, when you want.
Immediate Business Benefits and Return On Investment
Be up and running faster than traditional on-premise applications with no hardware to install or maintain – users simply log in and go. Besides shorter deployment times, when you need to scale, no need to wait on busy IT staff to set up new users, just send us a request and we do it for you right there and then.
Get More – For FREE!
Let us make your move to cloud hosted claims management as easy as possible with a FREE trial of dwf evoclaim – the latest in cloud-based claims management technology. If you like what you see, we could migrate you from your existing system for FREE and as an ongoing customer, you’ll always have the very latest version of the software available to you…for FREE.
Intuitive interface saves time in your day
- Simple navigation and crisp, clean look and feel makes for speedier adoption, less training and intuitive processing – key information is never more than a few clicks away
- Tracks and stores all claim related correspondence, including scanned post, emails, faxes, images
- Integrated asset and driver databases with initial import load available
- Emails can be easily attached to claims files with any attachments being separated and tagged for easier location -the system also scans, stores, references and archives all inbound and outbound claim related communication and documentation
- Instant access to information via an advanced keyword search facility that searches across any field and document content for live and historic claims
- Microsoft Word document templates and email templates (created and modified by you) enable the instant creation of letters and emails which can be logged, time stamped and stored against a claim
- Historical data and documents imported, saving time and removing the need for manual data entry
- Links to scanners with email capability to attach documents directly to claim files
- Documents (of any file type) can be uploaded, scanned and emailed directly to a policy or claim file
- Integrated postcode lookup facility and heatmap tracking of incident and claimant locations
- Seamlessly integrated Google™ heatmaps showing claims by incident location and claimants with drill down locations to street level
Collaboration and enhanced communication
- Links to SMS providers for claim progression updates to 3rd parties, claimants and solicitors
- Secure portal login to enhance collaboration between insurers, brokers, adjusters, solicitors, contractors and even claimants.
- Instant access to policy and claim details, tasks, claim synopsis, assets (property/contents/vehicle), documents and notes equal faster and lower cost resolution
Security and access – work how you want to
- Multi-user, multi-level access rights ensure that users only access the information defined by their user role
- Multiple browser access and accessible from any virtual desktop environment
- Access dwf evoclaim anywhere, anytime and on any device – as long as you can connect to the internet you can log on.
Team performance and management
- Personalised dashboard traffic light task tracking using red, amber, green (RAG) status
- Fully auditable processing capabilities with all changes recorded by the audit system and logged against date, time and user to provide monitoring for KPI and compliance purposes
- Outstanding, overdue and coming close to overdue task alerts can also be emailed to those responsible for them
- Built in best practice via a powerful workflow engine (fully configured to match your process) ensures consistency of approach, regulatory compliance and reduces labour intensive admin work
- Line managers can be alerted via email of claim handler tasks that are overdue with the option to re-assign to another claim handler, thereby improving resource and team performance management
- Claim Handler time recording capability to log and prompt timely action on a claim
Outstanding MI and reporting
- Management Information Reporting delivered via Microsoft Business Intelligence through our report generator and dashboard tools – as long as the data is in the system, it can be reported on
- Full ad-hoc report creation capability (Excel and PDF) and links with email so reports can be scheduled to run automatically and emailed to recipients on timed delivery
- Automatic alerts ensure that claims handlers are notified when new information or correspondence is inputted in to the system
- In-built, easy to use and extremely powerful document management capability that enables users to quickly store, search, access and share policy and claim related documentation
- Diary and task items can be assigned to one or more claims handlers with due dates tracked and rules applied to govern escalation procedures when overdue thresholds are breached or when staff are absent
- Integrate with a Document Management System (DMS) of your choice, such as Microsoft SharePoint, or other in-house DMS’s
- Built upon the latest Microsoft .Net web and mobile based technology
- Fully configurable and scalable to match any organisation’s exact requirements to a truly 100% fit
- Flexible back office or 3rd party systems integration using industry standard proven methods
- Hosted in the cloud for faster, lower cost deployment and on-going maintenance (can also be deployed on-premise)
- Links with your own internet web forms for faster, more efficient first notification of loss logging
- Premium apportionment across departments with nominal breakdown and re-charges
- Claim counts by claimant, drivers, 3rd parties and assets affected